Mortgage in Turkey
Due to increasing demand for loans and mortgages by foreign citizens in Turkey some procedures was simplified. Based on this: everyone who has the right to purchase a real estate have the right to obtain the mortgage. Amount of the loan may not exceed 70% of the appraised by an expert the value of the real estate.
After the bank has decided to grant a mortgage he will bail your property in the amount of that will be more than the amount of the mortgage itself. After the debt on the loan will be repaid the bank will issue a document which will let to remove the mortgage.
In order to receive a loan, usually the following documents are required:
– the annual tax return The name of The loan applicant;
– a copy of the Title Deed (Tapu);
– notarized translation of the passport;
– an income statement;
– at least the last three (3) years actively used bank account number;
– if there is any additional income, then you will be asked for his identity document;
– if you own any movable or immovable property, car, stock shares or alike – you will be asked to provide relevant documentation;
– documents about debts;
– a completed application for a bank loan;
For legal persons: a table of income, tax return, the signature of the authorized person, the certificate of authority.
Should you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us